"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:10-12

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Something New

Hey everyone!
This is going to be a big change for me. I am not used to writing about our life, but with friends and family living out of town this is the easiest way for us to keep in touch. I am open for suggestions so let me know what you think. As soon as I figure out how everything works I will try to post a video of our little man. He has changed our life in so many ways! I will write about how Kevin and I met and how we got to where we are today, later. I hope you enjoy our journey as much as we have.

7 comments:

Great Aunt Cheryl said...

I LOVE the idea!!! I can't wait to read it!

Melissa said...

Hey girl! Glad that I can be the first to comment! :)

I have found that a blog is a MOST excellent way to keep family/friends (especially those who live farther away) informed of life! :)

Melissa said...

Dang, Cheryl beat me to it. Oh well!

Lin said...

This is a wonderful tool to communicate with all of us that live too far to pop in at a moment's notice :O) I love the picture of your family -- so sweet! I look forward to keeping up with the Price's, like I do the Bridges'...
love you all,
Aunt Lini

The Texas VicHorns said...

So excited! Welcome to the blogging world! I will add your link to our page.

The Blake's said...

Hey! This is a great idea! Can't wait to see some pix and videos of Drew! We lOvE ya'll! LoVe~ Ricky, Christy, & Aunt B haha :)

Grammy of five said...

I'll love it too - it's tough being 4 hours away and only seeing our newest grandchild so seldom, so this will help a little! I even had to sign up as a "blogger commentor" to say anything! (The time is actually 7:47 a.m.-must be pacific time)