"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:10-12

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Beach Bound...AGAIN!!

Well I guess just to rub it in, we are going to the beach, again. This time we are going with Kevin's family. We are leaving tomorrow and will be back next Tuesday. Here is a picture of the place we are staying! I am so excited we are going back. There is nothing like being lazy on the beach. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I will post pictures when we get back!

2 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

I am WAY jealous! Have tons of fun!

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

hope you're having fun at the beach! i am also wondering if we might live in the same neighborhood. that house looks pretty familiar...

email me at redwoodemily@gmail.com