"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:10-12

Friday, August 8, 2008

8 months...

Has it really been 8 months? A few friends, Mandy and Audra and Samantha, have recently given birth and reading their blogs and seeing all the pictures of a tiny baby makes me wonder - "where has the time gone"? My baby Drew is no longer a little baby. Don't get me wrong I am glad he is growing like he is supposed to, but it has gone so much faster than I ever thought it would. When we rock at night I think about how small he was when we first got home (7 lbs.). Now he is really close to 20 lbs. and he takes up my whole lap. I remember how we were so careful when we picked him up and changed his clothes and diapers. Now we throw him around like a little rag doll! (not really) While I am talking about growing up, he now has 5 teeth and another looks like it is going to pop thru any day now. He is trying to crawl and is making a little progress. It is so cute, he will get up on his hands and knees and just rock back and forth and lunge at whatever we are trying to get him to crawl to. Well, here are a few pictures of the little guy.
*Mandy and Audra enjoy every minute. Next thing you know, you will be recalling all of these memories!*



playing in the water with daddy!

in the "cage"
he doesn't like it to much!

He scoots backwards right now

say cheese!

5 comments:

Kacie said...

Love all the pictures! You had Drew the same time Judd and I got married! I think the same thing! "Has it really been 8 months?!" Enjoy your little man! He's adorable!

Audra Laney said...

If the next few months go by nearly as quickly as the first, time will truly fly by. Your little Drew is so cute! I'm trying to enjoy every second of his newborn-ness now, but I often think of how fun it will be when he laughs aloud, smiles at silly faces, and interacts. Gotta try to not get ahead of myself!

Kasey said...

Enjoy every minute. He is so cute. Time flies. Connor starts Kindergarten Wednesday. I have been crying all week. I can't believe he is already 5.
Kasey Chrismond

Kacie said...

LOVE the new picture!! Looks great! Such a handsome family!

Kacie said...

You've been tagged!