"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:10-12

Friday, September 12, 2008

this and that

Sorry I have been away for so long (since I have so many loyal readers! lol) We took a trip to Alabama and we ended up staying all week. We had a really good visit and got to see most of Kev's family. It is nice to get away but it is always nice to come back home!

Drew had his nine month check up Tuesday and the doctor said he is growing and developing right on track! He weighs 21 lbs. 1.6 oz. and is 28 inches long. He is crawling EVERY where and is pulling up on anything he can.

Well, I have to get busy cleaning - I am having a party tonight and we have another one to attend tomorrow! So it looks like we will have a busy weekend!

I will leave you with a few pictures. We had these taken in Huntsville while we were there.
Hope you all have a great weekend! Isn't he the cutest??? maybe I shouldn't ask that! :)





4 comments:

Audra Laney said...

he's precious! i love his adorable cheeks!

Sarah said...

Jennifer! Those pictures are too cute! Drew is such a sweet baby-- I can't wait to see him (and y'all) sometime soon! ;)
~Sarah

Kasey said...

cute pictures!!! so glad I got to see him at Prairie Arts & you too.

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

he is adorable! Meredith will be here tuesday night but gone all day wednesday. maybe we could get together on thursday?