"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:10-12

Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Little....

PUMPKIN!!!
This is going to be a quick blog with mostly pictures! Drew was/is a pumpkin for Halloween! He got to dress up first for our fall festival at church. Tomorrow we are going to dress up again and go visit our friends at 4-County. Tomorrow night I don't know that we are going to do too much trick or treating - we will visit our close neighbors and maybe a few other friends!

Oh yeah, here are a few pictures of us carving our pumpkins last week! We had a really good time - our cousins Davis and Madison came over and carved pumpkins with us! I must say... I have never carved a pumpkin before - it is not as easy as it looks! It was really gross, Aunt Jeka made me clean the inside out!

Well I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween! Be careful!! :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!!! Me and Drew think about you every Halloween when we go to our friends Trick or Treating! Hard to believe that's been 3 years ago! He is so cute! Hope everyone is doing good!

Shannon

The Blake's said...

I absolutely LOVE the pumpkin costume! :) We love y'all and can't wait to see y'all again!!! :)