"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:10-12

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Gramps Birthday weekend

Last weekend we met Kevin's family in Florence, AL for Gramps birthday. We stayed at the Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa and it was so nice! We really did not have a plan we just did whatever. Saturday we went to the Spring Park in Tuscumbia and just let the kids play. Unfortunately, the battery in my camera was dead and I did not get to take any pictures while we were at the park. We all had lots of fun, we got to ride the train, the carousel/merry-go-round, and there was even a roller coaster! I can not forget that there was an indoor pool and that is where the kids wanted to spend most of their time. Here are a few pictures. Happy late birthday Gramps! Hope you had a great weekend.

No comments: