"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:10-12

Monday, March 10, 2008

3 months old and so much fun

We had a busy weekend. We went to Alabama to see Hank, Sherri and Fort. While we were there Kevin's family came over for a few hours to see Drew and us (I think). We had a really good time visiting with everyone. When we woke up Saturday morning -Drew got to see SNOW for the first time. It was so pretty! Here are a few pictures.




Well I do not have any pictures with Kev's family - I left my camera at the house, but we did have a really good time visiting.

Drew is so much fun. He will just talk to us and laugh at us. This is a video Kevin took a couple of weeks ago. Go to the bottom of the page and pause the music so you can hear Drew. I hope you all enjoy! Have a good week and I will try to post more often.


4 comments:

Great Aunt Cheryl said...

I can't believe how much Drew has grown!!! KK was telling me at church yesterday about her visit with Drew...she was so excited!

We're planning on coming over to State April 17th & 18th for another campus visit. Jake has changed his major to Mechanical Engineering and we want to go & talk with someone in the department...and eat at the cafeteria...lol If y'all don't have plans either Thursday or Friday night, would y'all like to meet for supper?

Melissa said...

What a sweetie! I love baby laughs :)

Laura said...

Jennifer, Drew is precious. I know you are enjoying your sweet baby. Isn't it fun! Watch out! Before you know it, he'll be 9 months old!

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

he is so cute! i love to hear babies laughing.