"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:10-12

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend

Well we had a big weekend. Friday we went fishing and Saturday we went to Lake Lowndes. Sunday we went to church with Mama-D (my mom) and then went to my Aunt Anna's. We had an egg hunt - which Drew slept through the whole thing. I hope you all had a great Easter with family and friends. These are pictures from the weekend. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Great Aunt Cheryl said...

LOVE the pictures!!! Paul said his favorite one is Drew in his sunglasses...they're all just precious and I can't wait to get to see y'all!

Lin said...

All the pictures are so sweet...enjoyed them all! I just love the family pics of y'all sitting on the bench...a beautiful family of 3!
love & hugs,
Aunt Lini

Kacie said...

The pictures are sooo cute! :)

By the way, I changed my blog address. Just click my name.