"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:10-12

Sunday, May 18, 2008

A late 5 month update

ok, I know it has been over a month since I posted anything, but I have not taken the time to sit down and type. Drew was 5 months old on May 8 and he has had a busy month! He has learned to roll over. Not only does he roll over, he is now doing a "barrel" roll. We can not keep him on a blanket. He weighs about 18 lbs. and 2 oz. and he now has 2 teeth!! Can you believe that? Well, I will leave you with a few pictures. Hope everyone has a great week!









3 comments:

Great Aunt Cheryl said...

I've been checking every day for a new post and hopefully pictures of Drew! He's such a sweetheart and such a good baby! Give him kisses for me!

Grammy of five said...

Me, too! He is such a sweetheart! Looks like Mama D is enjoying he greatly - just too cute!

The Blake's said...

Awww!...he is so sweet and adorable! Love the pictures! We love ya'll! (y'all...I don't like it that way, byt it's "grmatically correct" We can't wait to see ya'll!