"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:10-12

Friday, April 11, 2008

A year ago today...

I had my first doctors appointment and Kevin and I found out that I was pregnant! We actually new on April 3 but wanted to make sure so we went to the doctor. We kept it a secret until mother's day (May 13)!! I am really surprised we didn't tell anyone until then but we did good and gave our mothers a very special gift. Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend. Enjoy it and relax!

2 comments:

Great Aunt Cheryl said...

i can't believe y'all kept it a secret that long! we love that boy and we love y'all!

Grammy of five said...

I hope you'll let us in on the news a little earlier next time!! I just "bawled" when I opened my Mother's Day card with the ultrasound picture in it. Bill heard me crying - he was still in bed - and came out to see what I was crying about! Tears of joy!! Just don't get to see him as often as I'd like - and then I cry again - but not tears of joy. He is so precious. I believe that we need some trees cut over here!