"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:10-12

Monday, April 7, 2008

All About My Man...

I have been tagged by Kacie - so here it is...





1. Who is your man? Kevin!

2. How long have you been together? a little over 4 years.

3. How long did you date? 1 year and 7 months.

4. How old is your man? 32 years old.

5. Who eats more? Kevin, of course!

6. Who said "I love you" first? Kevin

7. Who is taller? Kevin

8. Who sings better? we both sound good - Kevin doesn't like to admit it though.

9. Who is smarter? Academically, Kevin - but I have lots of useless knowledge!

10. Whose temper is worse? Definitely KEVIN! I just cry :)

11. Who does the laundry? Me for the most part.

12. Who takes out the garbage? Kevin! I get it all together sometimes.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? looking at the bed, Kevin

14. Who pays the bills? Me most of the time!

15. Who is better with the computer? Probably Kevin except when it comes to MySpace!

16. Who mows the lawn? That would be Kevin! I have helped I think once :)

17. Who cooks dinner? COOK?? what is that? Usually me, except grilling - Kevin does that!

18. Who drives when you are together? Kevin most of the time.

19. Who pays when you go out? We're married... :)

20. Who is most stubborn? I think it is a tie!

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Wrong? we are the Price Family - we are never wrong! Ha

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine - Kevin's family lives 4 hours away

23. Who kissed who first? Kevin kissed me! :)

24. Who asked who out? It was a blind date and then he called me!

25. Who proposed? Kevin - it was the sweetest!

26. Who is more sensitive? Oh me, for sure. No doubt about this one.

27. Who has more friends? Friends that we see, Kevin. I have lots that I talk to.

28. Who has more siblings? That would be me! 2 great sisters and 1 great brother. Kevin has 1 brother.


All about my man! I tag Melissa, Emily, & Meredith!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

"Wrong? we are the Price Family - we are never wrong! Ha"

I LOVED LOVED LOVED that!! You're so funny! By the way, was that moi you tagged? Just being sure you weren't tagging another Melissa! :)

Kacie said...

Yay! I was hoping you'd do it! That was funny!