"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:10-12

Thursday, April 10, 2008

4 month update

Talking to his mommy!


Drew was 4 months old on Tuesday and today he had his 4 month check-up. He weighs 16 lbs. and 8.8 oz. and he is 24.5 in. long or should I say tall! He is right on track according to other babies his age. He had to have 3 shots and 1 vaccine buy mouth. I really don't like to see him get shots, but on one of our informations sheets it says: "Shots may hurt a little.... but the disease can hurt a lot!" I know I would rather deal with a little fussing today and possibly tomorrow than have to deal with a horrible disease! He really was a little trooper with the shots. He cried right at first and then daddy picked him up and told him it was OK. Then he came to see his mommy and he got a full belly and went to sleep. Since we have been home he has really been in a good mood. He has been talking and laughing. I am surprised at how well he is doing. Hopefully he won't run a fever and we can have a happy little boy as usual.


No comments: