"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:10-12

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

3 years

Today, Kevin and I got married 3 years ago. A lot has happened in those 3 years and I would not trade any of it for the world! Kevin has been the best husband you could ask for. He is loving, caring and will (most of the time) do whatever I ask of him. He is a wonderful father to our son and I am so glad God let our paths cross. Here's to many more wonderful years as a wife to the most wonderful man I know!! I love you, Kevin, now more than ever.


June 11, 2005
outside wedding 6" of rain!

4 comments:

Grammy of five said...

I don't think you two had any idea it was raining that day - it was a beautiful wedding and we're very happy to have you as our daughter-in-law - you've made Kevin a great wife - he's very "lucky" - and to make even better, you're a very dedicated mother to your son and our precious grandson. We love all three of you! And we wish you many, many more happy years of wedded bliss!

Audra Laney said...

Happy Anniversary!

Melissa said...

Oh yes, my dear, I remember driving like a madwoman in blinding rain to get to your wedding! It was definitely memorable and FUN!!

Congrats on 3 years of marital bliss! :)

The Texas VicHorns said...

Congratulations Jennifer! May God bless you with many more wonderful years together. :)