"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:10-12

Saturday, June 28, 2008

We're moving!

I have wanted to blog about this for some time now, but at the rate my husband changes his mind I wasn't sure it was going to happen. It is official we are moving - RIGHT NOW! Drew is asleep so I am at our house for now while Kev and his parents have taken a truck load of stuff to our new house in Starkville. Neither one of us has ever lived in Starkville so we thought we would give it a try. We are moving to a really good neighborhood and we are excited and scared at the same time. Well, Drew just woke up so we are going to go to Starkville and take our load of stuff. I will write more later! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Mark and Mandy said...

I just can't believe Kevin won't live at the ranch! Moving is such a pain...maybe it will go fast for you! Let me know that address!

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

jennifer! no way! let's get together sometime.

ps i love the new picture at the top of your blog. so adorable.

Kasey said...

Jennifer, I just found your blog. I haven't seen you in forever. Your family is so cute. We have a blog too. thechrismondfamily.blogspot.com
Kasey

Lin said...

Moving??? and you didn't call Cunningham Van Lines? With 10+ year's of experience in moving at least 1 child per year -- and up to 4 in one 12 month period and sometimes the same child has moved 2-3 times in one year....whew! makes me tired just thinking about it. Just wish we'd invested in a U-haul-type truck when Melissa was born. Who'd thunk we'd keep the roads hot & the U-haul company in business? With Drew at 6 months, now's the time to make that lifetime investment :o) The only thing I've done more than change jobs is move chillins.

Holler if we can help....
Hugs & love,
Aunt Lini