"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:10-12

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun in the Sun

This past weekend we decided to go to the beach. My sister went with us and we had a really good time and Drew loved the water. This was Drew's first trip to the beach and I have to say it was harder than I thought it was going to be. A 6 month old at the beach was not easy, for me at least! We left Thursday afternoon and came back Sunday. Nothing too exciting happened so I will share the pictures and hope you enjoy. (I could not get the slide show to work - sorry)


4 comments:

Grammy of five said...

I've been checking several times a day to see if you had posted your trip - I can't believe he's sitting by himself in the rocker! I can see he has TOTAL trust in his daddy. So precious!
Hugs and kisses from Grammy who's waiting for an invite or a visit!

Aimee said...

Your little boy is so precious. I love the pictures. DOn't you just love the beach? So relaxing and peaceful..

The Texas VicHorns said...

So fun! I'm jealous. LOVE the beach. The pictures are cute!

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

so precious. looks like a fun trip!